Drop Shipping for Shopify on Autopilot!
Try it for 14 days free!
automatically update inventory and route orders to your vendors
Connect your Shopify store to any vendor, fulfillment center, 3PL, distributor, or warehouse
With eCommHub, you can integrate your Shopify website to dropship through any third-party, whether that's a supplier, distributor, fulfillment center, or even your own warehouse. Then eCommHub can automatically update inventory, route orders to the proper vendor (including split orders), and update shipment tracking statuses back to your storefront.
Seamlessly integrates with your Shopify store
eCommHub enables drop-shipping for your Shopify store. eCommHub is not meant to replace your current e-commerce solution, rather it works in conjunction with it, meaning your store maintains all its current functionality and you can use it just as you do now. There's no custom coding or modifications you have to make, simply install the Shopify app for eCommHub.
How to Dropship with Shopify
Shopify Inventory Management
- Reduce backorders and increase sales by making sure your product stock statuses and quantities are always up-to-date
- Track product inventory levels across multiple distributors, suppliers, or third-party vendors
- Compatible with any distributor that provides a flat-file or spreadsheet of its inventory data (e.g. csv, txt, excel)
- Automatically update your product stock statuses – as often as every 15 minutes
- NEW! Manage your inventory across multiple storefronts
- See all inventory management features
Shopify Order Fulfillment
- Automatically route orders to your distributors, suppliers, and third-party vendors
- Create fulfillment routing rules based on availability, cost, lead-time, and more
- Place purchase orders via email, flat-file, spreadsheet, website, phone, and fax
- Automatically mark an order as shipped after it’s been successfully fulfilled by your distributor
- See all order fulfillment features
What is drop shipping?
Drop-shipping means you do not warehouse stock yourself, but instead transfer customer orders and shipment details to a third-party vendor or distributor, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
More and more SMB online retailers are using drop-shipping as their primary fulfillment method. However, e-commerce platforms are not designed for drop-shipping through third-parties. That's where eCommHub comes in! eCommHub lets you manage the inventory and orders through your drop-ship suppliers.