Automated Inventory Management
to cut backorders and track stock levels
- Seamless Integrationwith your existing online store
- Inventory Managementto cut backorders & track stock
- Effortless Order Routingthat scales as you grow
- Shipment Trackingwith intelligent line item support
- Multichannel Syncingto centralize all of your stock
- Business Intelligencewith actionable insights
- Powerful Solutionsfor a variety of use cases
Automatically keep your stock levels up-to-date
Reduce backorders by making sure the inventory stock levels in your online store are always in sync with your warehouse, fulfillment center, drop shipper, or any other vendor that's storing and managing the inventory on your behalf.
Manage inventory through any vendor, fulfillment center, or warehouse
eCommHub does not replace your current inventory management system, rather it works in harmony with it. eCommHub is very flexible and integrates with any vendor that can provide some sort of data feed or output.
- For example, this could be an Excel spreadsheet (.xls, .xlsx) or flat-file (.csv, .txt).
- Common data retrieval methods include FTP, SFTP, email attachment, and manual upload.
- Custom API and XML integrations are available upon request
Track product inventory levels across multiple vendors
eCommHub monitors your vendors’ inventory files for products in your store and updates your online store with their current stock level automatically. For products with multiple vendors and SKUs, eCommHub tracks inventory for each vendor separately, but pushes the total quantity back to your online store. Whether you have 2 vendors or 20, eCommHub can reliably track your products’ inventory quantities over all of them - a task essential to reducing backorders.
Easily link product SKUs to your vendors
If you have multiple vendors or drop shippers, you know first hand that the SKU in your online store may not exactly match the SKU from your vendor. To further complicate matters, each product may have multiple, different SKUs. Fortunately, eCommHub handles this gracefully by tracking each SKU separately and allowing you to link multiple SKUs to the same product. In fact, we intelligently do a lot of the work for you by cross-referencing UPC, MPN, and other product attributes.
Don't waste hours per day processing inventory & orders. Let eCommHub do it for you! Start your 14-day free trial